Bricasti M7 Control
Now Your Hardware Settings Live In Your Session
Now have the convenience of a plug-in while using your Bricasti M7 hardware reverb unit.
Exponential Audio have been working with Bricasti Design to create M7 control, which gives all the convenience of a plug-in when using your Bricasti M7 hardware reverb unit.
Now use both Exponential Audio plug-ins and Bricasti hardware in the same session with this simple yet powerful control plug-in.
Plug-in Formats :
Mac: AAX 64, VST 64, VST3 64, Audio Units 64
Win: VST 364, VST3 64 AAX 64 (only Pro Tools 12.5.1 or later)
All forms are 64-bit only.
Win 7, Win 8, Win10. Multicore processor in excess of 2GHz is recommended. 2GB RAM or more. Display 1024 x 768 or greater.
OS X 10.8*, 10.7*, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11. Intel only. Multicore processor in excess of 2GHz is recommended. 2GB RAM or more. Display 1024 x 768 or greater.
*Support for OS X 10.6 and 10.7 has been discontinued. Please upgrade your operating system for continued support.
- Edit your M7 hardware live from within your DAW.
- Write and read automation to the hardware from within your session.
- Save and recall presets and send them to and from the hardware unit.
- Store all settings within the control plug-in.
- Share presets with other Bricasti users via the control plug-in.
- Minimal system load.
- Bricasti M7 Hardware unit - IMPORTANT this is a control plug-in and makes no sound, you must own a Bricasti M7/M7M hardware unit to use it.
- MIDI interface
- iLok2 or iLok3 required
$99 / €89 (Look for specials when purchased with other products).